With the increased awareness and public concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we assure you that public health and safety concerns are our highest priority. Our team has been monitoring the situation and making decisions that we believe are best for our church family and local community.
At the recommendation of the City of Austin, government officials, medical experts and our Board of Directors, we have made the decision to move our Sunday and Wednesday services to online only.
You can still be a part of all our worship experiences in several ways!
- Watch live with our online community on Facebook Live, ChurchOnline, or YouTube Live
- Watch OnDemand any time of the day via ChurchOnline or YouTube
- Continue to give faithfully by visiting our Giving Page here
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those public health administrators making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Reflect Christ. In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience, and prudence. We can demonstrate to the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
- Practice recommended personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Stay home if you are sick and watch our services online.
ACCORDING TO THE CDC, HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE CAN ALL TAKE:
- If you are high risk, such as older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions, avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
STAY INFORMED AND UPDATED
The best way to stay informed and updated on the situation is to follow us on social media. FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
Get instant updates via Text and Email by clicking here
You can find more information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) from our local City Of Austin webpage or at the national level by visiting the CDC's website here.
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease." Psalm 91:1-3